Arpa Special Compact Materials
Arpa special compacts are solid panels, suitable for prestigious projects where creating an impact is important.
Arpa Solid Core
Arpa Solid Core 0001
Arpa solid core has a surface of decorative paper(s) on both sides, impregnated with aminoplastic resins, and a core made of layers of kraft paper impregnated with phenolic thermosetting resins. This provides solid core colour effects; guaranteeing a consistent colour all the way through.
- Monochromatic core.
Solid Core Properties
- Impact Resistant - able to withstand impacts from most blunt objects without damage
- Scratch, wear and tear resistant - Its density makes it resistant to scratches and wear
- Low reflectivity to light - does not suffer damage from UV rays and is not subject to discoloration
- Easy to clean - its smooth surface prevents dirt from sticking
- Heat resistant - temperature changes do not affect its properties
- Hygienic - the non-porous surface makes it hygienic and easy to clean
- Suitable for contact with food
Arpa solid core is a unique and exciting material for use in many interior applications - retail, educational, office, hospitality, residential, healthcare, catering ...
**To request a sample for Solid core, Unicolor or Multicolor, please contact us with your name, company name (if applicable), address, and telephone number (in case of any delivery enquiries)**
Arpa Unicolor 0670
Arpa Unicolor compact laminate is homogeneously coloured throughout its thickness for a solid, single colour sheet material. Arpa Unicolor is ideal for high-quality designs in retail, hospitality, furniture and other applications where only the best will do
Available in the full Colorsintesi range, in thicknesses from 6 to 12 mm thick.
Arpa Multicolor is a compact, double-sided, self-supporting laminate, with a surface and core layers of different colours to achieve a succession of eye-catching layers.
This compact sheet material can be routed and engraved to great effect, creating unique designs for premium projects.
Available in 10mm and 14mm thicknesses and over 200 different decors. Click HERE to view the complete range.
|Arpa Solid Core Information||Click on the image|
|Arpa Solid Core Material properties data sheet:|
|Arpa Unicolor Material properties data sheet|
|Arpa Multicolor Material properties data sheet|