GetaCore® Solid Surface Sheet Material
GetaCore solid surface is a non-porous, high quality, highly moisture resistant surface. It is warm to the touch with uniformity in texture and colouring rarely found.
A perfect blend of functionality and design, batch free production creates constant decors and structures.
- Exceptionally stable, tempered product with minimal expansion and contraction
- Large sheet size of 4100mm x 1250mm, available in 3mm & 10mm across an extensive colour range
- Batch free production - guaranteed colour match for a minimum of 2 years
- Ideal for use with contact adhesive – L90 Tensor Grip is the approved adhesive for use with GetaCore sheet material
- Sheets can be easily thermoformed
- Create a joint-free appearance for hygienic, seamlessly integrated surfaces
- Durable and easy to maintain
- Processed with standard woodworking machinery. Features such as grooves can be routed in the solid surface; draining areas and sink cut-outs can be made precisely in-line with your specifications.
Available in the UK
GetaCore® solid surface material, manufactured by Westag & Getalit, is available to order at Performance Panels in 3mm and 10mm sheets, complemented by 22mm sheets.
To request a sample, please contact us with your name, company name (if applicable), address, and telephone number. State the colour and code of the GetaCore Solid Surface decor.
Acrylic-bound Solid Surface material suitable to create a radiused edge between worktop and upstand. 4100mm. 8mm Radius.
Acrylic Joint Glue
GetaCore 2-component acrylic glue/joint adhesive in 50ml or 250ml cartridges, including 2 mixing nozzles. (Additional nozzles are essential when using the same GetaCore cartridge more than twice.)
SemiMat/SuperMat Sanding Kit - 2 x P120 Sanding Pads, P180 Sanding Pads, P320 Sanding pads, VF 360 (red) Sanding pads, S400 (black) Sanding Pads and 1 x STS 150
High Gloss Sanding Kit - 2 x P120 Sanding Pads, P180 Sanding Pads, P320 Sanding Pads, P500 Sanding Pads, P800 Sanding Pads, P1200 Sanding Pads and 1 x STS 150, 1 x Felt Pad.
3mm Solid Surface Sheet Materials
3mm solid surface often referred to as a ‘veneer’, provides the same seamless appearance and the surface performance of GetaCore 10mm and 22mm sheets but at a very cost effective price.
It is a hard wearing and renewable surface which can be bonded to wood substrates, ideal for many commercial applications where a joint free appearance and hygiene is important.
Tensor Grip L90
Typical GetaCore Solid Surface Applications
Retail – Shop interiors, cabinets and display units, fit outs, wall cladding, counter tops, shelves.
Office – Table tops, workstations, bathroom vanity areas
Leisure – Reception areas, check in desks, shower cladding
Hospitality –Lift and foyers, tables, reception desks, food preparation, bar surfaces, splash backs.
10mm and 22mm GetaCore Solid Surface Sheet Materials.
Self-supporting 10mm and 22mm GetaCore sheet materials are ideal for both commercial and residential applications, where high quality, durable surfaces with ease of maintenance is a must.
GetaCore solid surfaces are easily thermoformed to offer an unparalleled design freedom.
Suitable for horizontal indoor surfaces such as:
• Kitchen worktops
• Worktops in clinics, doctors' surgeries, schools
• Basin cabinets, washstands in bathrooms
• Counters in shops, public buildings, hotels or catering premises
• The 10mm sheets are suitable for window sills.
Suitable for vertical indoor surfaces such as:
• Partitions for changing rooms and solariums
• Furniture panels in damp rooms such as bathrooms or kitchens.
GetaCore Solid Surface Properties
• Food safe according to recommendations EN1186 and EN 13 130
• Heat resistant up to 180° C in accordance with ISO 19712
• Resistant to common household chemicals in accordance with ISO 19712
• Hygienic and easy to clean
• Joint-free appearance
• Lightfast wool standard level 6 according to ISO 4892, ISO 105-B02, and ISO 105-A02
• Outstanding material properties provide a warm feel
• Can be repaired and touch-sanded
• Highly moisture resistant
• Uniform texture and colouring
• Resistant to food stains
• Very resistant to impact
• Processed with standard woodworking machinery
• Batch free production.
Click to view brochures