Trespa® Virtuon® - Unique Interior Panels
- Manufactured using Trespa’s unique in-house technology, Electron Beam Curing (EBC), for demanding interior applications
- Impact and moisture resistant
- Striking aesthetics and exceptional hygienic performance
- Smooth surfaces for significantly low dirt pick up
- Designed for frequent cleaning
- Inherent antibacterial properties, without the introduction of antimicrobial additives
- Machined similar to high-quality hardwood using standard carpentry tools - for a variety of installation and finishing options.
- Broad range of basic, modern, and trendsetting colours, including metallic options
- Attractive, robust and highly durable, with a long life of retained appearance
- Hospitals and Healthcare facilities
- Public buildings
- Transport terminals
- Sports grounds and arenas
- Nursing homes
- Catering facilities
- Retail settings.
- Ideal for wall linings in areas requiring high-performance interiors.
- Sanitary areas and lockers, due to Trespa Virtuon's resistance to impact and humidity.
- Public and private swimming pools
Why choose Trespa Virtuon panels?
- Trespa Virtuon combines the durability of HPL compact panels with a closed, impermeable surface.
- Due to this closed EBC composition, Trespa Virtuon surfaces are smooth and show significantly low dirt pick up.
- The panels can also be cleaned frequently with high pressure or aggressive cleaning agents.
Fabrication and installation are critical to a project's success. Trespa Virtuon can be machined similar to high-quality hardwood, using Tungsten Carbide tooling - project teams are freed to create interiors with a variety of installation methods and finishing options.
When the panels are machined, the dense and homogeneous core of Trespa Virtuon leaves a crisp, clean edge and a uniform opening; switches and controls can be easily slotted into the panels. Floor to wall joints can be made flush - minimising dirt entrapment and enabling effective and easy cleaning methods.Trespa Virtuon panels have post formable properties.
Design Freedom - Colour your Imagination
Trespa Virtuon is available in a broad range of basic, modern and trendsetting colours, including metallic options - with unique glittering properties and depth of colour.
Panels are available in both standard grade and enhanced Fire-Retardant grade (FR), with no minimum order quantity.
Trespa Virtuon panels can be produced in a variety of sizes including the exceptionally large 4270 x 2130mm (±168 x 83in) to aid the minimisation of joints and connectors and, therefore, reduce dirt entrapment.
Click HERE to view all Trespa Virtuon technical data
Please note: Trespa Virtuon J12.4.2 Garnet Red, J20.4.2 Northern Lights and J24.3.3 Lagoon have been discontinued.